Port Campbell Hostel (PCH)
Centrally located in the beautiful village of Port Campbell on the Great Ocean Road, a minute’s walk from the quaint Port Campbell Beach, the Hostel offers groups affordable, award-winning accommodation boasting modern facilities and close proximity to a multitude of sights and activities covering an enormous variety of interests. Check out PCH’s ratings on TripAdvisor for customer feedback ratings second to none. Port Campbell Hostel can accommodate groups of up to 86 people with configurable rooms ranging from single rooms to 10-bed dorms, including two family rooms with ensuites that can accommodate up to six people per room. Group leaders/teachers are accommodated in single rooms with access to a private bathroom. All rooms are accessed by pre programmed key cards.
Check in is between 4.00pm and 10pm
In conjunction with the local Surf Life Saving Club located 150m away on the beach, Port Campbell Hostel offers a wide range of facilities that include:
- Room types available are 4 & 6, 7 and 10-bed dorms, single, twin, double and family rooms, with and without ensuites
- All bedding is provided (doonas, sheets and pillows). Towels are available for hire for $2 or bring your own.
- Guests in dorms and some private rooms share bathroom facilities.
- Male/Female showers and toilets
- Continental breakfast
- Meeting and conference facilities available on request
- Wheelchair access
- Room card keys for security
- Information Desk
- Free Wifi available
- Off-street parking
- Spacious communal lounge and dining areas
- Well equipped self catering kitchen
- Free tea and coffee
- TV lounges with board games available
- Laundry facilities
PORT CAMPBELL SURF LIFE SAVING CLUB’S CONFERENCE ROOM
Available for in-house groups upon request, the conference room comfortably seats 200 people. Facilities include: Full commercial kitchen, outdoor area with BBQ, whiteboard, projector screen, large TV and DVD. The room is ideal for large group breakfasts and workshops
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SCHOOL
- PCH staff have Police Checks on commencement of employment
- The Hostel Manager and Assistant Manager/Groups Coordinator will ensure your requirements are met and that you have an enjoyable stay.
- PCH reception staff are friendly, knowledgeable and available to assist you with all of your enquiries, providing great local knowledge to enhance your stay in Port Campbell.
- A member of staff is available 24 hours a day and can be called upon to help with any situations and concerns.
- When groups of students are being accommodated we ensure that all teachers / group leaders are allocated to rooms with close proximity to the student’s rooms to facilitate effective supervision.
- When groups of school students are being accommodated, our agreed terms of restriction for the Hostel’s bar facilities will be in place and strictly adhered to.
PCH is proactive in taking preventative measures at its properties to ensure we maintain the highest possible standards in the field of risk management.
- A strong emphasis is placed on safety. Port Campbell Hostel undergoes regular site checks by the Hostel Manager.
- Port Campbell Hostel is well equipped and is compliant with all fire legislation requirements.
- Our bunk beds bunks comply with the Australian Government Safety Standards AS/NZS 4220
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
Port Campbell Hostel has Public Liability insurance of $20 million.