Book Direct and Save
Use the SECURE* form below to book now online ...or if you’d like to book ‘old-school’ style you can phone us on +61 3 5598 6305 or email us at: email@example.comPlease Note: Price for Family Ensuite Room is only for FOUR guests. Please contact us for prices if you wish to reserve the room for more other configurations between 2 - 6 people. Children under 12 may only stay in the family ensuite rooms.
* payment details are captured on an SSL page on our booking servers
Highlights of Port Campbell Hostel
- 12km from the Twelve Apostles
- Surrounded by rugged coastline and beautiful sand beaches
- New, state-of-the-art, safe and spotlessly clean hostel.
- Large kitchen, fully-equipped with modern utilities. All you need to bring is your appetite, some food, then get cooking!
- Spacious and clean dining hall.
- TV lounge and huge, relaxing common areas.
- FREE BBQs.
- FREE off-street parking
- FREE storage for your bicycle. (Also – we RENT mountainbikes at very, very reasonable prices!)
- FREE high-speed WiFi internet.
- Guest laundry and storage facilities.
- We provide crisp, clean linen for your stay.
- 4, 6 and 8 bed dorm rooms.
- Single, double, twin, triple and quad rooms available.
- Ensuite family rooms.
- We’re wheelchair friendly.
- Finally, we are able to reconfigure rooms to suit your needs. (You want to have five stay in a 4-bed dorm? With enough notice, we can probably help).
Port Campbell Hostel on the Great Ocean Road is only 250metres from the quaintly beautiful Port Campbell Beach and 12km from the iconic 12-Apostles. Its award-winning, spacious and modern European hostel feel garners rave reviews on Tripadvisor for location, cleanliness and friendliness. Surrounded by stunning rugged coastline, hidden bays and beautiful sandy beaches, Port Campbell offers a vast range of activities, day trips and interesting diversions, from the mouthwatering Gourmet Food Trail to Helicopter rides. For the energetic, there’s a 52km one-way bike trip through the countryside following the disused railway from Camperdown, or the less strenuous return trip to the 12-Apostles. There’s so much to see and do, we think that one night’s not enough.
Private Ensuite Rooms come with ensuite bathroom, and access to clean modern kitchen, dining, laundry and lounge areas, replete with Free Wifi, and a small landing leading onto the Hostel’s front lawn. The price is for four-beds, but rooms can sleep up to six for $35/bed
The very comfortable 2-bed Private Rooms with Shared Bathroom come with access to clean modern kitchen, dining, laundry and lounge areas, replete with Free Wifi, and clean bathroom facilities, including a separate wash room.
The very comfortable 3-bed Private Rooms with Shared Bathroom come with access to clean modern kitchen, dining, laundry and lounge areas, replete with Free Wifi, and clean bathroom facilities, including a separate wash room.
The very comfortable 4-bed Private Rooms with Shared Bathroom come with access to clean modern kitchen, dining, laundry and lounge areas, replete with Free Wifi, and clean bathroom facilities, including a separate wash room.
The mixed-gender Dorm Rooms are large, simple, and clean areas designed for maximum comfort/minimum fuss in 4, 6 or 10-bed configurations. Each bed comes with a comfortable doona (…or ‘duvet’ or ‘comforter’ – depending on where you hail from) and crisp, clean motel grade linen is provided.
Our larger dorms offer great views across the Newfield Valley, and some have balconies with views into the Port Campbell National Park.